Orison provides a complete array of environmental services covering air, land and water.
From pioneering remediation projects to environmental management solutions, we leverage knowledge and expertise to share best practices to add value to client organizations and reduce their risk on projects.
Our environmental experts can assist with standard environmental audits, as well as more specialized requests in areas such as habitat assessment, flora and fauna assessment, GIS, risk assessment and information management.
Our Environmental Services include:
- Asbestos Survey & Sampling (Land Facilities and Marine Vessel)
- Indoor Air Quality & Mold Investigation (IAQ)
- Continuous Indoor Air quality Monitoring (CIAQ)
- Environmental Baseline Study (EBS)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Noise Impact Assessment & Management (NIAM)
- Ground Water and Drinking Water Monitoring (GW)
- Mold Decontamination and Remediation Services
- Energy Audit and Surveillance Services (EA)
- Natural Resources Management (NRM)
Contact us to find out how we can help your organization with our expertise and an in-depth understanding of your industry and the specific regulatory issues you face.
Most, if not all, countries of the world require environmental impact assessments (EIA) to be carried out for projects that could have a significant adverse impact on the environment. Orison QEHS offers a broad array of scientific, testing, engineering, and consulting services related to environmental impact assessment in Singapore for new development projects. Orison QEHS services within Environment Impact Assessment and nature restoration include detailed terrestrial and marine baseline studies and monitoring of impacts during and after construction.We have a structured environmental impact assessment team in places that have worked together for many years on environmental assessment and risk assessment projects based on Singapore and International standards.